INDIVIDUAL JUNIOR LESSONS
60 Minute Lesson
Recommended as an initial lesson with a coach or if you are wanting to work on more than one aspect of your game
The extended lesson also gives both the coach and student a chance to ensure maximum learning potential from a lesson.
30 Minute Lesson
To work on a technique and receive a couple of key points to take away and practice.
If the shorter lesson is preferred then it is more ideal to have a series of lesson for greater improvement potential.
JUNIOR LESSON PACKAGES
6 x 60 Minute Lesson Package
There is no better way of improving your game than committing to learning over a series of lessons. This is the most comprehensive lesson package and gives both the coach and student a chance to formulate a plan to improve the whole game over the series of lessons.
6 x 30 Minute Lesson Package
Committing to a series of 30 minute lessons will help ensure improvements are not only made to your technique, but that they are implemented long term. The coach can keep a close eye on a students improvements and assist with a practice plan.
JUNIOR GOLF ACADEMY @ MGA Golf Coaching
We have a team of dedicated PGA Professionals that are trained to deliver golf programs to junior golfers of all standards and abilities.
Our classes include:
- Little Tackers Program
- designed to be fun for children aged 6 and under
- Conducted every Sunday at 11am for 30 minutes
- Learn the basics of golf
- Parents learn how you can best help your kids learn golf
- Only $15pp
- Junior Academy Term Classes
- designed to help juniors progress according to their ability and age level
- US Kids Golf Program
- Learn all aspects of golf to be course ready
- Classes held Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays with Willow in-line with each school term.
- Sign up for entire term.
- Come & Try Classes
- designed for children new to golf to come and try a few golf clinics casually before committing to a full term.
- Each Sunday at 9am
- Equipment Supplied if required